Terms and Conditions
Kidssydney.com is owned and operated by Kidssydney Jewellers as you access, browse and use our network you agree to all the Terms and Conditions contained herein, and agree that you acknowledge and understand them.
As valued customers of our web site do please ensure that you read these Terms and Conditions prior to ordering any of the goods both the use of this site.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
The kidssydney com. Web Site is owned and operated by kidssydney Jewellers. To use or access, use or browse this site you must be over eighteen (18) years of age. As such, by accessing, using or browsing this site, you acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions, as well as any relevant disclaimers contained herein. Further, by continuing you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions Kidsssydney Jewwellers reserves the right to change any or all of the information contained herein at any time and you should constantly check current terms and conditions.
Images appearing on this website
All Reasonable care is taken to ensure that photographs reflect as accurately as possible the product. You acknowledge that due to the inherent difficulties with photographing items of jewellery, some products may appear slightly different.
The prices that appear on this web site are quoted in Australian dollars and are valid and effective in Australia and internationally. The price, if affected, will include the GST.
For international orders please check your customs for the importing tax, Kidssydney Jewellers takes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of any such price as it applies to any particular purchase.
Returns and Refund Policy
Items in their original condition may be returned upon presentation of the original invoice within 14 days of order receipt.
Please kindly contact us if you wish to return or exchanging the items.
Item must be unworn no damage of the gemstone or metal.
Items with original box or satchel also required for return.
After the examination of item we will notify you via email once your refund has been proceed.
Returns or exchanges of online purchases by post.
Refunds will be processed via PayPal.
If you would like to exchange an item, please inform us of the style and size. That you would prefer. The item from the original order will first be returned and a new order containing the exchanged item will be processed.
As Kidssydney Jewellers is not liable for the loss of an item being returned we recommend that you return it using registered mail.
If you are returning or exchanging a faulty, damaged or incorrect item we will pay for the packaging and postage costs. However, we are unable to offer free delivery for ‘change of mind’ returns or exchanges.
Please kindly contact us below if you wish to return or exchange the items before post your item. Then we will instruct you how to proceed.
International returns or exchanges must be made through our Customer Service Team. Please Contact Us so that we may assist you.
Orders of $150 or more will receive FREE DELIVERY.
For all orders under $150 a flat rate of $10 delivery fee will be charged for orders from Australia. International delivery fee depends on the country as stated on separately. Learn more about international delivery.
Delivery times are 3-5 business days from the time of order. A dispatch confirmation email displaying your track and trace number will be sent once the order is ready to be collected.
Tracking Your Order
When your online purchase is complete you will receive an email containing your order confirmation and delivery details. We will also provide you with a link that will allow you to track and trace the status of your delivery at any time.
Lost or Damaged Goods
If your order is lost or damaged in transit, please Contact Us within 14 working days of placing your order so that we may assist you.
More details are available on our Return Policy section.
International delivery costs do not include any taxes or duties which may be applied by customs at the destination country and any duties or taxes incurred are the responsibility of the delivery recipient.
Please note that in accordance with Australian export regulations we are required to declare the exact value of all items and identify the order as dutiable “merchandise”. We are also prohibited by law from identifying an order as a “gift” for export purposes, even if a customer has placed the order with the intention of delivery to a gift recipient.
For more information on taxes, duties and customs regulations please contact your local customs office directly.
We are currently able to offer delivery to the following countries:
- Hong Kong
- United Kingdom(UK)
- United States(US)
- New Zealand
All international postage is flat AU$10.00 with tracking number.
Our commitment to your privacy
At Kidssydney Jewellers we are fully committed to respecting the privacy of our customers.
This policy describes how we will comply with the obligations contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
What personal information do we collect and hold?
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- mailing, email or street address;
- telephone or facsimile number;
- age or birth date;
- profession, occupation or job title;
- details of the products and services you have purchased from us or which you have enquired about, together with any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and to respond to your enquiries;
- any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our websites or indirectly through use of our websites or your online presence, through our representatives or otherwise
How do we collect your personal information?
We will collect your personal information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. When collecting personal information from you, we may collect that information in various ways, including when you:
- access or use our website;
- speak with one of our representatives, either email or by telephone;
- complete an application or purchase order;
- order products from us;
- contact us for information;
- require a refund or exchange
We collect personal information about you so that we can perform our business activities and functions and to provide quality customer service. We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to complete sales transactions;
- to deal with queries or customer service issues;
- to keep you up-to-date with products, services, events and promotions that we think would be of particular interest through a variety of channels;
- for the administrative, marketing (including direct marketing), planning, product or service development, quality control and research purposes of Kidssydney jewellers;
- for planning, product development or research purposes;
- to process and respond to any complaint made by you.
Disclosing personal information
We only send or disclose your personal information to third party organisations when:
- we have your consent to share your information;
- we need to share your information in order to provide the product or service you have requested;
- we otherwise have a need to send your information to third party service providers.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you prefer, you can set your browser to reject cookies. However, you will not be able to take full advantage of our web site if you do so.
Caring For Your Jewellery
Maintaining the beauty of your jewellery is quite simple by taking proper care and precautions.
To keep your jewellery in the best possible condition, we have some simple recommendations:
- After being worn, use a soft cloth and a mild washing detergent to remove human sweat and acid.
- Please take care when applying perfumes and cosmetics when you wear jewellery.
- Have your jewellery examined by a jeweller from time to time, because it is possible that your piece can sustain damage without your notice.
- Take great care when cleaning jewellery at home. Refer to the Kidssydney Jewellers Care Card that came with your jewellery.
- Remove jewellery before swimming – whether in a chlorinated pool or in salt water as both will harm your gemstones.
- Remove jewellery before using any household cleaning products.
- Avoid showering with jewellery as soaps will cause a loss of lustre.
- Take off jewellery before playing sports.
- When storing your jewellery, keep each piece in its jewellery box or bag. If you have neither, wrap in pieces of soft cloth.
- Avoid pieces of jewellery coming into contact or stacking with each other, which may cause scratching of metal and gemstones.
- When travelling, use a jewellery box or a jewellery roll to keep pieces from coming into contact and scratching.
- Keep your jewellery insured at its current valuation.
Every piece of jewellery purchased from Kidssydney Jewellers comes with its own Care Card that provides specific details on its care and maintenance.